OK. In a few months, I’m going to be 50. I’m actually a little excited. Giddy almost. No, I haven’t been drinking! But I do have big plans for moving forward with power and grace and grit and humour and adventure. A friend recently posted a list of things she wants to do by age 50 and I loved this idea so I’ve created my own list to hold myself accountable to doing some big, some small, some beautiful, some trivial and some awesome things.
My 50 by 50 list (so far)
- Actually HANG (not lean) art on walls
- Do a pull up
Go canoe / kayak camping(completed July 16, 2017)
- Get a proper shower door
- Go on a skiing vacation
- Have a solid (3x / week) yoga practice
- Have killer arms
Paint my bedroom(completed January, 2017)
- Do a long zip line adventure
- No car debt
- Sample more whiskey / bourbon
- Sleep 7 hours per night, regularly.
- Travel to a continent I haven’t been to yet.
- Kiss in Italy
What else should I put on my list? What do you have on YOUR list?